Social Media Use
Engaging with Fairtrade on social media
The Fairtrade ANZ social media accounts are for us to engage with the wider Fairtrade community.
We monitor our social media accounts during standard New Zealand business hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
When you engage with us via social media, we ask that you are respectful of what you say to other users and be mindful to be constructive in how you engage in discussion. Do not make personal or insulting remarks.
We reserve the right to remove any posts for any reason, including posts that:
- include personal information, such as names, addresses and phone numbers
- are likely to cause offence or insult
- personally attack, defame or name-call individuals or groups of people
- contain commercial content or advertising
- are obscene, racist, discriminatory, sexual or indecent in nature
- are directed at another user and intended to bully, ‘troll’, defame or otherwise harm or distress someone else
- promote inaccurate, inappropriate or harmful advice or information
- breach any applicable laws, including copyright, privacy, etc, or
- breach the platform (e.g. Twitter’s) terms and conditions.